The idea of starting a ground penetrating radar (GPR) business began in 2018 while Mary was formulating her Capstone project for her master's degree.
Capstone topics included:
- Discovering the 250+ mainly unmarked graves of the forgotten young children from the Troy Orphan Asylum
- Unmarked graves at the former for-profit Forest Park Cemetery in Brunswick (which is not really the most haunted cemetery in the country)
- And, the final mysterious burial place of the forgotten residents of the Rensselaer County Alms House from the 19th and early 20th Centuries.
- Archaeological topics included the Allentown Iron Works in Pennsylvania
- The first Airmail route with beacons in Rensselaer County and Western Massachusetts
- And, the buried locks of the original Clinton's Ditch and the enlarged Erie Canal in Albany.
- .....an idea was born to give back to the community.